This error is displayed when the V series does not receive an answer from a connected device (PLC, temperature controller, etc.) within the predetermined time after issuing a request to send.
[In cases where the error occurs before communication]
- The communication cable is not connected correctly or is disconnected.
- Communication settings on the V series do not match those of the connected device.
- Check the cable connection.
- Check that the selection of [Maker] and [Series] on the V series is correct and that the communication settings including baud rate, data length, stop bit, and parity are the same between the connected device and the V series.
Setting location: V-SFT editor [System Setting] -> [Hardware Setting]
* Communication settings including signal level, baud rate, data length, stop bit, and parity can be configured in Local mode on the V9 series.
Setting location: V9 series [Local] -> [Communication Setting]
Changes made on the local screen have priority over the settings made in the screen program.
To restore original setting in the screen program, press [Restore Screen Data Setting] button then press [Reset All].
* Restoring the settting will clear all the changes made on the local screen.
- Check the wiring and continuity of the cable.
[In cases where the error occurs during normal communication]
Data may be disrupted because of noise.
Provide protection against noise.
Was this page helpful?
Please cooperate with the questionnaire to make it better.