When Fuji Electric MICREX-SX is selected, this error is displayed if screen data uses input/output memory (X, Y), or P link/PE link/FL-net (CPU No. 8, 9) memory.
This message is displayed on the V-SFT-6 configuration software when the device information file (*.ini) exported from the PLC programming tool is not imported.
When [No] is selected, "The specified project does not exist. [-7]" will be displayed.
List of PLC models which require import (N and F mode only *)
- MICREX-SX (T-link)
- MICREX-SX (OPCN-1)
- MICREX-SX (SX bus)
- MICREX-SX SPH/SPB/SPM/SPE series
- MICREX-SX SPH/SPB/SPM/SPE CPU
- MICREX-SX (Ethernet)
* The current mode setting can be viewed by selecting [MICREX-SX] -> [Select Device].
- Export a device information file (*.ini) using the PLC programming tool.
For more information about [Export Device Information], refer to the relevant PLC manual.
E.g.) SX-Programmer Standard Ver.3
- Click [MICREX-SX] -> [Import] on the screen data, and import the file output in step (1) into the screen data.
Was this page helpful?
Please cooperate with the questionnaire to make it better.