The PLC device memory address for a part is garbled as "??" or is "blank".
- When the PLC model setting is changed, it is replaced with device "??".
- PLC2 - 8 are set as "not used".
- Variable name cooperation is not accomplished with a PLC project file of Fuji Electric's MICREX-SX.
- When changing the PLC model, display the [Device Conversion] dialog and change "??" to an existing device memory address under [After Change Start Device].
Example: Change the PLC from Mitsubishi's QnU series CPU → Fuji Electric's MICREX-SX series CPU.
(1)After the PLC model is changed, the "Execute device conversion?"
message dialog will be displayed. Click [Yes].
(2)Click the "??" device memory after conversion that corresponds to
the "M"device memory before conversion.
(3) Set WM0 in the [Device Input] dialog, and click [OK].
"M" device memory is changed so that it will start from WM0.
- Correct or delete all illegal device memory addresses.
Illegal device memory addresses can be found by running an error check.
Example: [Tool] → [Error Check]
Click the [Jump to Error Item] icon to jump to the error occurring position.
Delete or modify the illegal device memory address.
- Link up with the PLC project file.
List of PLC models which require linkup (IEC mode only *)
- MICREX-SX (T-link)
- MICREX-SX (OPCN-1)
- MICREX-SX (SX bus)
- MICREX-SX SPH/SPB/SPM/SPE series
- MICREX-SX SPH/SPB/SPM/SPE CPU
- MICREX-SX (Ethernet)
* The current mode setting can be viewed by selecting [MICREX-SX] → [Select Device].
(1) Select [MICREX-SX] → [Project] → [Option], and check [? Cooperating work].
(2) Select the PLC project file (extension ".mwt").
(3) Check that the correct PLC project file is displayed for [Path], and click [OK].
*Note the following points for the project name and pathname. If not, the file will not be linked correctly.
- The following characters must not be used for the pathname.
:, ., =, ;, <, >, [, ], /, ?, |, *, "
- The following characters must not be used for the project name.
¥, :, ., =, ;, <, >, [, ], /, ?, |, *, "
- The project name must not exceed 24 characters.
(24 one-byte characters/12 two-byte characters, one-byte and two-byte characters can be used at the same time)
- The project pathname (from the drive name to the project name) must not exceed 171 characters.
Was this page helpful?
Please cooperate with the questionnaire to make it better.