The POWER LED does not light up or flashes.
[The LED does not light up]
- Power to the V series is not supplied properly.
- The LED is faulty (normal screen display).
- MONITOUCH is faulty (screen not lit).
- Check if the source power voltage/current is normal.
- , 3. Contact your HAKKO representative.
[The LED flashes] (for V9 Standard/Lite models)
The LED flashes when the screen is hard to read because the backlight is at the end of life or is faulty.
Contact your HAKKO representative or send the faulty V9 back to HAKKO.
Was this page helpful?
Please cooperate with the questionnaire to make it better.