Can I make a backup of the local screen settings?
Yes, there are two methods.
- To make a backup on your PC with V-SFT Ver.6.
- To make a backup on a storage device (SD/USB drive)
[How to make a backup using V-SFT Ver. 6]
- Go to [Transfer] > [Upload].
- Select [Ini File] for [Transfer Data]. Click [PC<-] to read current settings.
- Enter a name on the [Save As] dialog and save the file. (file extention: *.bin)
[How to make a backup using a storage device (SD/USB drive)]
On the local screen, go to [Storage Transfer] and save the screen program to the storage device.
Local screen settings are also saved together.
Was this page helpful?
Please cooperate with the questionnaire to make it better.