This error is displayed on the V series when an error is detected in the transferred screen data.
Read the error code as shown below. For more information, refer to the error code list.
Error:XX ( XX : XXX )
(1) (2) (3)
(1) Error number.
(2) Item name: Indicates the edited screen or other place where the error is detected.
(3) Sub item number: Indicates the screen number where the error is detected.
In addition, error check can be used on the V-SFT-6 configuration software to locate the cause of the error and solve the error.
How to check:
- Click [Tool] → [Error Check] on the V-SFT editor.
- Errors and their details are displayed on the [Error Check] window.
- Double-click on an error item to jump to where the error is occurring.
Was this page helpful?
Please cooperate with the questionnaire to make it better.