How to change the design of a part placed on the screen
Two methods are available. Follow the steps below.
[Method 1: Select a desired design from supplied parts]
The following procedure uses the switch part as an example.
- Double-click on a switch to display the [Switch] dialog.
- Click [Style] -> [Select].
* Click [Select from image files] when using bitmap files created by the customer.
- Select a desired part and click [Select].
* Check [Maintain Size] to keep the size of the placed part when changing the part design.
[Method 2: Edit the design as desired]
- Click on the part to select it.
- Display the [Modify Part] window as described below.
- Right-click menu -> [Change Part] -> [Modify Part] or
- [Edit] -> [Modify Parts] -> [Change Part] -> [Modify Part]
- Configure part design as desired and, if necessary, set the outer frame *.
* The "outer frame" means the dotted part outline enclosed with handles.
Drag the handle or display the right-click menu and select [Frame Auto Fit].
- When editing has been finished, close the [Modify Part] window.
Was this page helpful?
Please cooperate with the questionnaire to make it better.