The correction method differs depending on the calendar reading target (PLC or V series).
For the reading target, check the following setting.
V-SFT editor [System Setting] → [Unit Setting] → [SRAM/Clock]
→ [Use SRAM Calendar]
Checked .... Clock built in the V series used
Unchecked .... Clock built in the PLC used
[Checked ..... Clock built in the V series used]
- Press [Date/Time Setting] in the menu icons in Local mode to display the Date/Time Setting screen.
- Configure the date and time and press the [Set] switch to confirm.
The date in the upper right corner of the screen is updated.
[Unchecked ..... Clock built in the PLC used]
- Correct the PLC calendar device memory referring to the relevant PLC manual.
- Set (0 -> 1) the device memory set at [System Setting] -> [Hardware Setting] -> [Control Area] ->[Calendar Read Device] with the V-SFT editor.
The V9 series reads the PLC calendar data.
* To correct the calendar using a macro command click here.
Was this page helpful?
Please cooperate with the questionnaire to make it better.