How to check the communication condition between the temperature controller and the V series
The temperature controller condition is output to the system device memory of the V series.
Check the following device memory addresses for each station number.
- Click [System Setting] -> [Hardware Setting] and display a [PLCx Properties] dialog on the V-SFT editor. Then select [Disconnect] for [Comm. Error Handling].
- The communication results with each station are stored in the system device memory as below.
Assign system device memory addresses to numerical data display parts for monitoring.
System device memory: $Pn: 100 - 355 (n: PLC1 - 8) ..... Station No. 0 - 255
Example: When a temperature controller is registered to PLC2 as station No. 10, monitor $P2: 110.
|8001H||Check code error|
Error code received from the
* The received code can be acquired at $Pn: 508 to 511. For more information, click here.
Other error codes are shown below:
|Timeout||Although a request to send is given, no answer is returned within the specified time.||Take actions 1, 2, and 3.|
|Check code||The response check code is not correct.||Take actions 1 and 3.|
|Data error||The received code is invalid.||Take actions 1, 2, and 3.|
|Error code received||An error is occurring at the connected device.||Refer to the PLC manual.|
|Buffer full||The buffer of the V series is full.||Contact your HAKKO representative.|
|Parity||A parity check error has occurred.||Take actions 2 and 3.|
|Overrun||After one character is received, the next character is received before internal processing is completed.||Take actions 1 and 3.|
|Framing||Although the stop bit must be "1", it is detected as "0".||Take actions 1, 2 and 3.|
|Break detection||The SD of the connected device remains at the low level.||Check connection to the SD/RD of the connected device.|
- Check that communication settings of the V series match those of the connected device.
- Check the cable connection.
- Data may be disrupted because of noise. Provide protection against noise.
Was this page helpful?
Please cooperate with the questionnaire to make it better.