When a screen with an overlap display is switched to another and is switched back, the overlap part disappears.
When displaying a normal overlap or call-overlap part according to the status of the corresponding bit in read area "n + 1", this is recognized only at the leading edge (OFF → ON).
If the screen is moved back while the bit remains ON, the overlap part will not be displayed.
The following four methods are available.
- To display the overlap part whenever the bit is ON, select [System Setting] → [Unit Setting] → [General Settings] and check [Display Overlap during bit ON].
- Stop using read area "n + 1", and check [Control Device] in [Status of Use] of the overlap setting dialog.
Command memory Bit 0
OFF: No display
Example: Control Device for normal overlap
* When you use V-SFT Ver.5, check [Command Memory] in the [Detail] tab
of the overlap setting dialog.
- Use a multi-overlap part and call it with an external command (using the control device memory).
- Use a global overlap part.
Was this page helpful?
Please cooperate with the questionnaire to make it better.