Three methods are available. Follow the steps below.
[Method 1: Copy each item]
- Select [File] → [Comparing].
- Enter filenames for [Comparison] (source) and [Comparison Target] (destination), and check [Text comparison].
- Click [OK], and the [Comparison] window will be displayed.
(Red checkmarks indicate a mismatch.)
Check the items to copy, and click [Copy Checked Item] from the right-click menu.
The comparison source is copied to the comparison target.
- Click [Overwrite Comparison Target File] or [Save Comparison Target Under a New Name] to save.
[Method 2: Copy from screen list window]
- Start two instances of V-SFT editor, and open screen data of the copy source and copy target respectively.
- Click [Home] → [Screen List] to display the screen list window.
Example: Copy source: SVGA_SCF2011.V8, copy target: SCF2013.V8
- Click on the copy source screen (No. turns red), and bring up the right-click menu. Click [Copy].
Example: Copy screen No. 3 of copy source "SVGA_SCF2011.V8".
- Right-click on the copy target screen (No. turns red), and click [Paste].
Example: Paste it on screen No. 3 of copy target "SCF2013.V8".
* Pasting is also possible by dragging the screen from the [Screen List] window.
[Method 3: Copy a file entirely (V-SFT-5 only)]
- Select [File] → [File Management] → [File Copy].
- Enter filenames for [Copy Source] and [Copy Target].
- Click [OK] to start copying.
Was this page helpful?
Please cooperate with the questionnaire to make it better.