<TELLUS-HMI> Connection with YOKOGAWA FA-M3 via Ethernet is not established.
Check the settings below.
Screen program settings
For V-SFT-6: [System Setting] > [Hardware Setting]
For V-SFT-5: [System Setting] > [Device Connection Setting]
- [Select PLC Type], select [FA-M3/FA-M3R (Ethernet xxxxx)].
*Selection of UDP/IP, TCP/IP, BIN, ASCII must be made in accordance with the PLC setting.
- Go to [Device Connection Setting] > [PLC table] and set the IP address and the port number of the PLC.
For Ethernet unit:
Set an IP address of the PLC on the Ethernet unit (using the switches on the side).
- SW1 - SW8: IP address setting
No. ON/OFF 1:DATA CODE
OFF: ASCII ON: BINARY
OFF: ASCII ON :BINARY
OFF: BINARY ON :ASCII
2:PROTECTION OFF 3: (reserved) OFF 4: (reserved) OFF 5: (reserved) OFF 6: (reserved) OFF 7:TCP CONNECTION ON TIMEOUT ERROR OFF:CLOSE 8:MODE OFF:NORMAL
For built-in LAN port on the CPU:
Use WideField software for setting.
1:1 connection (w/o HUB)
Use a cross cable.
1:1 connection (w/ HUB) or 1:n connection
Use straight cables.
PC's IP address
Follow the procedure below to set a computer IP address.
The procedure below is provided for Windows 7.
- Go to [Start] > [Control Panel].
- Click [Network and Sharing Center].
- Click [Change adapter settings].
- Select [Local Area Connection] and right click it to go to [Property] from the right-click menu.
- Go to [Local Area Connection Properties] > [Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)] and click [Properties].
- Set the IP address. When necessary, also set [Subnet mask] and [Default gateway].
TELLUS4/TELLUS3 (Ethernet settings)
Local Port Setting
This port number is used for communicating with V-Server or other stations that use SEND/EREAD/EWRITE/MES macro commands.
* This is not used for PLC communication.
- When own station information is registered in the Network Table in the screen program:
Check [Use Network Table] to set the table number.
*The IP address that is set in the Control Panel Setting on the PC is valid.
- When own station information is not registered in the Network Table in the screen program:
Specify inforamtion in this dialog.
PLC COM Port
This is for setting a port number to communicate with a PLC.
- [Specify Port No.] is checked:
Specify a port number set in the [Device Connection Setting] > [Communication Setting] in the screen program.
- [Specify Port No.] is not checked:
Unused port number is automatically assigned.
Was this page helpful?
Please cooperate with the questionnaire to make it better.