Pressing the touch switch activates nothing or activates a position that deviates from the switch.
Try performing touch switch testing and adjustment.
- Display the touch switch test screen.
- V9 Standard/Lite model
Local mode→ [I/O Check] menu → [Touch switches and media] → [Test]
- V9 Advanced model
Touch switch testing and adjustment can only be performed on the V9100iW and
V9070iW (analog resistive film type).
1) Turn off power to the V9 series unit.
2) Slide DIPSW2 to the up position to turn it ON.
3) Turn on power to the V9 series unit and the touch switch test screen will appear.
- Perform touch switch testing and adjustment. For more information, click here.
* On the V9 Advanced model, after completing touch switch testing and adjustment,
turn off power to the V9 series unit and slide DIPSW2 to the down position to turn it OFF.
Was this page helpful?
Please cooperate with the questionnaire to make it better.