<TELLUS-Remote> Are macro commands on the TELLUS remote screens executed?
In remote mode, only switch ON/OFF macro commands are executed.
Other macro commands than those switch macros are not executable.
- Neither SYS commands or indirect address are executed even they are coded in the switch ON/OFF macro commands.
- To use internal memory device in the switch macro commands, [Remote Monitor Setting] in the V-Server is required.
- On V-Server, select the monitored device which you are going to execute switch macro commands on.
- Go to [Edit] > [Remote Monitor Setting].
- Click [Detail] buttton. [Remote Operation in Macro] option appears.
This options is valid when internal memory devices are used in the macro commands.
Tick appropriate box(es) as necessary.
- Read Internal Memory
Values stored in the internal memory devices in the monitored device are read to execute macro commands.
- Write Internal Memory
Execution results of the macro commands are stored in the internal memory devices in the monitored device.
Was this page helpful?
Please cooperate with the questionnaire to make it better.