V9 series Operation Troubles HKFAQ000028
Pressing the reset switch does not clear history data.
- The switch is not pressed twice.
- The switch is disabled according to the interlock setting.
- Press the "Reset" switch once and while the switch is flashing (within 2 seconds *) press it again.
* Settings can be changed at [Delay] on the [Switch] dialog.
- Check the settings at [Interlock] on the [Switch] dialog.
|It is possible to clear history data by using PLC device memory.
In this case, set (ON) the reset bit of the control device memory for the alarm server.
For more information on the control device memory, click here.
Was this page helpful?
Please cooperate with the questionnaire to make it better.