This error occurs when there is no physical continuity between the TS/V8 LAN port and a network device (PLC, hub etc.).
The most common causes are listed below.
- The LAN cable is not connected.
- The LAN cable is broken.
- A straight cable is connected directly without passing through a switching hub. (Only V8)
- The LAN cable is connected to the MJ1 or MJ2 port on the TS/V8 series unit.
- A self-made LAN cable is wired incorrectly.
- RJ45 connector contacts are defective.
- The hub is faulty.
- Check that the LAN cable is connected correctly.
- Use a cross-cable to directly connect the V8 series unit to a network device.
- Check that network devices, such as the hub, and the LAN cable are not faulty.
Procedure for checking LAN cable continuity
Check the status of the [Connect] lamp on the Ethernet screen accessible from [Main Menu] on the TS/V8 series unit.
For details on the main menu, see below.
Was this page helpful?
Please cooperate with the questionnaire to make it better.