V9 series Questions about HKFAQ000035
How to sound a buzzer according to a command from the PLC (external)
Follow the procedure below.
* For V8-compatible screen programs, use [Read Area].
- Click [System Setting] -> [Unit Setting] -> [Buzzer] on the V-SFT editor.
- Check [Control Device] and set a PLC device memory address.
If the [Control Device] menu is absent, refer to "For V8-compatible screen programs" at the bottom of this page.
- It is also possible to sound a one-shot buzzer or an error buzzer according to commands from the PLC.
Single-shot buzzer (Standard): 100 msec long
Error buzzer (Short): 10 msec long
Continuous buzzer: Continuous
* Check [Use Continuous Buzzer Sound] at [System Setting] > [Unit Setting] >
For V8-compatible screen programs
[Control Device] is not used for screen program converted from V8 series or earlier models. In this case, sound a buzzer using [Read Area].
For more information, click here.
Was this page helpful?
Please cooperate with the questionnaire to make it better.