V9 series Questions about HKFAQ000044
How to prohibit setting changes in Local mode
It can be prohibited by the screen program.
- Click [System Setting] > [Unit Setting] > [Local Mode] on the V-SFT editor.
Check [Prohibit Setting] and select items to be prohibited from being changed in Local mode.
- To enable cancellation of all prohibition settings at once on the V9 series unit, register a password for cancellation.
- After transferring the screen data, switch to Local mode.
The mark is displayed at the bottom right of the menu icons of the items prohibited from being changed.
*No setting can be changed for the grayed-out items.
- If you registered a password in [Prohibition Cancel Setting] at step (2),
[Password-protected Functions] is displayed in Local mode > [System Information] > [Screen Data information].
- Enter the password and press [Apply] switch.
The following confirmation dialog is displayed, and then press [OK] button.
- All items that were prohibited in Local mode become unprotected.
- To restore the prohibition in Local Mode, press [System setting] > [Screen Data Information] > [Relock].
Was this page helpful?
Please cooperate with the questionnaire to make it better.