V9 series Questions about HKFAQ000049
How to copy a screen from one file to another
There are two methods. Follow the steps below.
[Method 1: Copy each item]
- Click [File] -> [Comparing].
- Enter filenames for [Comparison] (source) and [Comparison Target] (destination).
Check [Text comparison].
- Click [OK], and the [Comparison] window will be displayed. (Red checkmarks indicate a mismatch.)
Check the items to copy, and click [Copy Checked Item] from the right-click menu.
- The [Overwrite Confirmation] dialog is displayed. Click [Yes] to start copying from the comparison source to the comparison target.
[Method 2: Copy from the screen list window]
- Start two instances of V-SFT editor, and open screen data of the copy source and copy target respectively.
- Click [Home] → [Screen List] or click the [Screen List] icon to display the screen list window.
Example: Copy source "V9demo_VGA(for V9060)_2.V9" and copy target "V9demo_VGA_2.V9"
- Click on the copy source screen (No. turns red), and bring up the right-click menu. Click [Copy].
Example: Copy screen No. 21 of copy source "V9demo_VGA(for V9060)_2.V9".
- Right-click on the copy target screen (No. turns red), and click [Paste].
Example: Paste it on screen No. 21 of copy target "V9demo_VGA_2.V9".