V9 series Questions about HKFAQ000086
I want to use a tablet PC to monitor and operate V9 screens.
VNC server function provides both.
■ Tablet PC: VNC client
■ V9： VNC server
Connect the V9 series unit and the VNC client device to the network.
For IP address settings on V9, please click here.
For details on VNC client device settings, refer to the relevant device manual.
[Settings on the V9 unit]
Register a user name and password on the [User Settings] screen in Local mode.
- Press the [SYSTEM] switch on the unit to display the system menu at the top of the screen.
* When the system menu is not displayed, click here.
- Press the [User Settings] menu icon to display the [User Settings] screen.
A list of registered users is displayed.
- Press the [Administrator Authentication] switch. The password entry screen is displayed.
- Enter an administrator-level user name and password. If the entries are correct, the user list in administrator mode is displayed.
This mode allows adding, editing, and deletion operations.
- Press the [+ Add] switch to display the add user screen. Configure the following settings
E.g.： User Name "vnc", Password "vnc"
*To disable remote operation from the tablet PC, untick "Allow remote operation".
- Press [OK] to complete registration. The display returns to the [User List (Administrator Mode)] screen.
- Return to step 5 to perform another registration.
If registration is complete, switch to another screen using the relevant menu icon.
[Settings on the client (e.g: bVNC, OS: Android)]
Install bVNC, configure Wi-Fi settings, and connect the V9 series unit and tablet to the network.
- Start bVNC.
- Enter V9's [IP Address] and press [Connect].
- Enter a user name and password on the user authentication screen and click [Connect].
The VNC viewer screen is displayed.
- Operating the VNC viewer screen will change the display on the V9 series unit as well.
* If remote operations are not allowed, operations cannot be performed.
The viewer screen changes to reflect operations performed on the V9 series unit.
Was this page helpful?
Please cooperate with the questionnaire to make it better.