When Fuji Electric MICREX-SX is selected, this error is displayed if screen data uses input/output memory (X, Y), or P link/PE link/FL-net (CPU No. 8, 9) memory.
＊If you are using the V-SFT-6, see here.
This message is displayed on the configuration software V-SFT when the file (*.ini) output from [Export Device Information] of the PLC programming tool is not imported.
When [No] is selected, "The specified project does not exist. [-7]" will be displayed.
List of PLC models which require import (N mode, F mode only *)
- MICREX-SX (T-link)
- MICREX-SX (OPCN-1)
- MICREX-SX (SX bus)
- MICREX-SX SPH/SPB/SPM/SPE/SPF series
- MICREX-SX SPH/SPB/SPM/SPE/SPF CPU
- MICREX-SX (Ethernet)
* The current mode setting can be viewed by selecting [File] → [Project] → [Select Memory].
Example: MICREX-SX SPH/SPB/SPM/SPE/SPF CPU "F mode"
- Output a file (*.ini) by selecting [Export] → [Device Information] of the PLC programming tool.
For more information about [Export / Device Information], refer to the relevant PLC manual.
Example: SX-Programmer Standard Ver. 3
- Click [File] → [Project] → [Import] on the screen data, and import the file output in step 1. into the screen data.
Was this page helpful?
Please cooperate with the questionnaire to make it better.