This error may be displayed on the configuration software V-SFT when data is transferred. When the PC port cannot be opened, this error occurs.
[When the transfer cable "V-CP" is used]
- The COM port to be used for transfer is already being used by another application.
- A COM port that does not exist on the PC is selected.
- Check if any application that uses the COM port is running.
If running, close the application.
- Check the COM port number using your PC's Device Manager, and set this port number for [Communication Port] on the [Transfer] -> [Communication Setting] dialog.
[COM port on the PC]
Example: When USB-serial converter is used:
[Communication Setting dialog]
[When "USB" is used]
- The USB cable is not connected correctly.
- The USB driver is not installed.
- Check if the USB cable is connected correctly to the USB-B port of the V series.
- Open the [Device Manager] on the PC, and check if "Operation Panel - Operation Panel USB Driver" exists.
If this item is not found or "Other Device" or "?" is displayed, the USB driver is not recognized properly.
Refer to the USB driver installation procedure to install the driver, and transfer data again.
Was this page helpful?
Please cooperate with the questionnaire to make it better.