- No data is stored in the device memory address for each graph number.
- The number of points to display is not specified in the control device memory.
- Check if data is stored in as many memory addresses as specified for [Points to Display] starting from the memory address specified for [Device] for each graph number.
Example: [Points to Display]: 100, [Device] for graph No. 0: WM0
Store data in WM0 to WM99.
- Check if the number of points to display (1 to 1920) is stored in bit 0 to bit 10 of the control memory.
Example: [Control Device]: WM5000, number of points to display: 100
Specify the number of points to display (100) in bit 0 to bit 10 of WM5000.
* For more information about [Control Device] and [Points to Display] for trend graphs, click here.
Was this page helpful?
Please cooperate with the questionnaire to make it better.