- There is no entry target (no cursor is displayed).
- Entered valued is out of preset alarm lange. (the ENT key is not valid)
- The bit (Bit 15) for enabling/disabling the entry key is OFF (the ENT key is not valid).
- The device memory for controlling the input cursor movement is OFF (the cursor is not displayed).
- Set the function of the numerical data display or character display part to be input through the keypad as [Entry Target].
- In the case of numerical data display parts, display the [Num. Display] dialog, select [Operation/Alarm] and check if [Alarm] is checked. If checked, input a value in the range between the specified maximum and minimum values.
- Display the setting dialog of the numeric keypad and select [Operation Select]. If [Enable/disable the entry key (Bit 15)] is checked, set (ON) bit 15 of the control device memory.
To make the numeric keypad available for entry at all times, uncheck the box and transfer data again.
- When using [Input Cursor Movement Control Device], check if the bit of the cursor movement order number for the entry target (numerical data display/character display) is set (ON).
* The [Input Cursor Movement Control Device] indicates the device memory that controls whether to move the cursor to respective entry targets. The setting location varies depending on the entry target type and position placement. For more information, click here
Was this page helpful?
Please cooperate with the questionnaire to make it better.