Can I register texts in advance and use them for switch/lamp/text on the screen?
Yes, you can register and call the texts using [String Table] function.
Strings that are used many times throughout the screen program can be registered to a string table.
Once registered, they can be used for text items.
If a string needs to be changed, changing the string in the string table will change all occurrences in the screen program.
How to register [String Table]
1. Go to [Home] > [Registration Item] > [String Table] to open the string table.
2. Register text and group name.
*Group name can be blank if group name is not necessary.
*It is possible to register the table from the setting dialog box of each part.
Please refer to V9 series Reference Manual 2 for further details.
[How to select a string on a part]
1. Click [Char. Prop.] and check [String Table No.] option box.
2. Click the down arrow of the string table and select a string to use.
3. Click [Text] box to refresh the text in the box.
* When switch or lamp is set to "Auto-adjust the size according to the style", appearance of the text may vary depending on the setting.
・ w/ check:
The size of the item changes depending on the length of the string.
As much letters as possible that can fit to current size of the item are displayed on the item.
(Maximum number of the line is displayed.
Switch/lamp: up to 4 lines, multi-text: up to 38 lines)
[How to change the string]
1. Go to [Home] > [Registration Item] > [String Table] and make changes as necessary.
2. Select the table number that changes have been made and click [Update] icon to refresh.
Changes are reflected to all items or location that revised string was used.
Was this page helpful?
Please cooperate with the questionnaire to make it better.