Can I check where on the screen the multi-overlap I made is displayed on V-SFT?
There are two methods:
- checking it from overlap library edit screen
- using Emulator to show the overlap
* If the multi-overlap is diplayed using a button with [Display Position] option used or PLC command to determine the display location, use Emulator.
* If the multi-overlap is displayed using macro comands, use Emulator.
[Method 1: Overlap Library edit screen]
- Go to [Home] > [Registration Item] > [Overlap Library].
Open the overlap that you wish to check its position.
- Go to [View] > [Display Environment].
- On the [Display Environment] dialog box, click [Others] tab.
Check [Base Screen Dsp.] option box and enter the screen number you wish to show to check the position.
[Method 2: Emulator]
You can debug V9 screen on your PC using Emulator
For details about the Emulator, click here.