How to clean and disinfect the touch panel surface
Wipe down the surface using a soft cloth dampened with commercial alcohol or ethanol.
* The optional protective sheet, "V9xxx-GS" and "V9xxx-GSN10", can be cleaned and disinfected in the same way.
<Descriptions of cleaning and disinfecting>
- Turn OFF power to the MONITOUCH before cleaning and disinfecting.
- Do not apply the solution directly to the surface of the touch panel. Dampen a soft cloth with alcohol or ethanol, and wipe slowly.
- Take care not to rub the housing strongly.
- Check whether the solution is dry before turning ON power to the MONITOUCH.
<If the alcohol or ethanol is not available>
- Use the following solutions.
- Hypochlorous acid solution
- 0.02% sodium hypochlorite solution
* Following solutions are not available for the MONITOUCH.
Cleaner containing surfactant
Organic solvent including acetone, thinners, benzene, etc.
- Don't apply hypochlorous acid solution and sodium hypochlorite on the surface of the control panel.
It may cause paint deterioration or corrosion of the surface.
- Dilute sodium hypochlorite before use.
Using the undiluted solution may cause the deformation or dissolution of the panel sheet and housing.
Was this page helpful?
Please cooperate with the questionnaire to make it better.