The V series does not recognize the storage device.
- The storage device is not supported.
- The file system of the storage device is not supported.
- The error status is set in $s497 (or $s1035 when the USB-A port is used).
- The storage device is faulty.
- The access port setting of the V series is wrong.
- The following storage devices can be used with the V series.
2GB max. FAT, FAT32
4 to 32GB FAT32
USB flash drive
32GB max. FAT, FAT32
- Only storage devices with FAT or FAT32 file systems can be used with the V series.
Check the file system using a PC and if any other file system is used, format the storage device.
- Check the values in system memory $s497 and $s1035. Any value other than "0" indicates an error status.
When this system memory address is assigned to a numerical data display part, monitoring is possible.
For more information about error codes, refer to "Storage Status".
- Check if it is possible to access the storage device from the PC.
If not, use a different storage device.
- There are two storage device connection ports: the built in SD card slot and USB-A port. Set the port to access using V-SFT-6.
[System Setting] -> [Other] -> [Storage Setting] -> [Storage Connection Target]
Was this page helpful?
Please cooperate with the questionnaire to make it better.