How to add data sheets to the same PDF file when outputting data sheets as PDF files
It is possible to add data sheets to the final page of a specified PDF file by selecting [Add] in the PDF output function options.
When adding data sheets to the final page of the PDF located at EXT0000(access folder)\LIST\LINEA\Report.pdf on an SD card
Screen program setting
- Configure the following settings at [System Setting] → [Hardware Setting] → [Printer Properties] → [Data Sheet Setting].
- Configure the [Printer Control Device] settings located at [System Setting] → [Hardware Setting] → [Printer Properties].
The printer control device is the device memory that acts as the trigger for PDF output.
Output procedure on the unit
When adding five pages from data sheet number 1
- Store the first data sheet number for output and the number of pages using [Print Data Sheet No. Setting Device].
D00100 = 1: First page number
D00101 = 5: Number of pages
- Turn ON the least significant bit of [Printer Control Device].
D00010-00 bit: ON
The above settings will add the five pages of data sheet numbers 1 to 5 to the final page of Report.pdf.
* To use [Printer Control Device], the printer connection settings must be configured at [System Setting] → [Hardware Setting].
Output using a macro
It is also possible to add data sheets by executing the SYS (STA_LIST) macro command.
$s01656 = FH (W) Turn ON least significant four bits (PDF add instruction)
$u00100 = 1 (W) First page
$u00101 = 5 (W) Number of pages for output
$u00102 = 'Report' (STRING) Filename
$u00134 = 'LINEA' (STRING) Subfolder name
SYS (STA_LIST) $u00100
* Printer connection settings are not required when using a macro command.
Was this page helpful?
Please cooperate with the questionnaire to make it better.