I want to capture video of the state before and after an error occurs using a camera and save the video to file.
This is possible by using a USB camera and the event recording function.
- Immediately before occurrence: 30 s
- Immediately after occurrence: 20 s
- Select [System Setting] → [Hardware Setting] → [Other Devices] → [USB Camera].
- Configure the settings under [Port 1 Setting] in the [USB Camera Properties] window.
Camera Resolution: 640 x 480
Use Event Record Function: Yes
- Close the [Hardware Setting] window.
- Select "Built-in Socket" for [Storage Connection Target] at [System Setting] → [Other] → [Storage Setting].
- Configure the video recording settings at [System Setting] → [Alarm Server].
Record occurrence Before: 30 s, After: 20 s
This completes the configuration of settings.
For more information, refer to the following manuals.
- For information on USB cameras and event recording, refer to V9 Series Reference Manual 2.
- For information on the alarm server, refer to V9 Series Reference Manual 1.
Was this page helpful?
Please cooperate with the questionnaire to make it better.