This error occurs when a TCP connection cannot be established when connecting to a network device using TCP/IP.
- The LAN cable is not connected correctly.
Or power to the connected device is not turned on.
- "Disconnect" is displayed at the bottom left of the Main Menu → Ethernet screen.
- Communication settings (IP address, port number, etc.) on the TSi/V series
do not match those of the connected device.
- Check if the LAN cable is connected correctly.
- Turn power to the connected device off and on again.
"Disconnect" displayed at the bottom left of the Main Menu → Ethernet screen must be changed to "Connect".
- Depending on whether the hub is used or not, the cable type to use varies.
Check the cable in use.
- With hub: Straight cable
- Without hub: Cross cable
- When a hub is used, check the LED that indicates the hub link condition.
If not lit, check the cable, and insert it into another empty port on the hub.
- Turn on the hub again.
- Check for errors in setting, such as exchanged data between the subnet mask and default gateway of the TSi/V series.
- Check that the [Maker], [Model], and [Target Port No.] settings of the connected device are configured correctly in the screen program.
- Check that the IP address, port number, and other communication settings match on both the connected device and the TSi/V series unit.
Example) MICREX-SX (Ethernet)
How to check the manufacturer and model of the connected device:
Double-click on [PLC Setting] located at [System Setting] → [Hardware Setting].
How to check the communication settings:
Click [System Setting] → [Hardware Setting] → [PLC Properties]→ [PLC Table] → [Setting].
For information on settings for Fuji Electric's MICREX-SX, click here.
Was this page helpful?
Please cooperate with the questionnaire to make it better.