How to display multiple lines on a trend part asynchronously
Two or more trend graph parts in the same size must be overlaid.
It is possible to display the trend lines at different timings by linking the parts with each other.
For more information, click here.
Example: When drawing two lines in a trend graph at different timings:
- Place two trend graphs of the same size by overlaying one on another.
Regard one trend graph as a "parent," and the other trend graph as a "child."
First, create a "parent" trend graph.
Place a new trend part on the screen by clicking [Parts] -> [Trend].
- Double-click on the trend part to display the [Trend Graph] dialog. Click [Operation Select] and set the display mode to [Real Time Display].
Click [Graph Setting] and configure the [Control Device] settings.
Click [Style] and configure the color and type of the trend graph.
Click [Other Settings] -> [Detail] and set [Process Cycle] to [High Speed].
Then click [Detail Settings] and set [ID] to "0".
Next, create the "child" trend graph.
Place another new trend part on the screen by clicking [Parts] -> [Trend].
Set [Control Device] to "D140".
- For the "child" trend graph, check [Overlap] and specify the same ID as the "parent" trend graph for [Link ID].
When [Link ID] is checked and the same ID as the "parent" trend graph is specified for the "child" trend graph, "redraw" & "redraw after clear" commands at the "child" trend graph will be ignored and only commands from the control memory of the "parent" trend graph will be acceptable.
- Overlap the two created trend parts.
Left: "Parent" trend graph, Right: "Child" trend graph
The "parent" trend graph must be laid under the "child" trend graph.
- The graph is plotted according to the control device memory address D120 of the "parent" trend graph.
[Control device memory]
For more information on the graph display method, click here.
Was this page helpful?
Please cooperate with the questionnaire to make it better.