The PLC memory address for a part is garbled as "??" or is "blank".
- When the PLC model setting is changed, it is replaced with device "??".
- PLC2 - 8 (Temperature Control/PLC2Way with the V7 series) are set as "not used".
- Variable name cooperation is not accomplished with a PLC project file of Fuji Electric's MICREX-SX.
＊ If you are using the V-SFT-6, see here.
- When changing the PLC model, display the [Memory Conversion] dialog and change "??" to an existing memory address under [After Conversion Start Memory].
(1) After the PLC model is changed, the "Execute device conversion?" message dialog will be displayed. Click [Yes].
(2) Click the "??" memory after conversion that corresponds to the "M" memory before conversion.
(3) Set WM0 in the [Memory Input] dialog, and click [OK].
"M" memory is changed so that it will start from WM0.
- Correct or delete all illegal memory addresses.
Illegal memory addresses can be found by running an error check.
Move the cursor to the error item, and click the [Error Details] icon.
The error details can be viewed.
Click the [Jump to Error Item] icon to jump to the error occurring position.
Delete or modify the illegal memory address.
- Link up with the PLC project file.
List of PLC models which require linkup (IEC mode only *)
- MICREX-SX (T-link)
- MICREX-SX (OPCN-1)
- MICREX-SX (SX bus)
- MICREX-SX SPH/SPB/SPM/SPE/SPF series
- MICREX-SX SPH/SPB/SPM/SPE/SPF CPU
- MICREX-SX (Ethernet)
* The current mode setting can be viewed by selecting [File] → [Project]→[Select Memory].
Example: MICREX-SX SPH/SPB/SPM/SPE/SPF CPU "IEC mode"
(1) Select [File] → [Project] → [Option], and check [? Cooperating work].
(2) Select the PLC project file (extension ".mwt").
(3) Check that the correct PLC project file is displayed for [Path], and click [OK].
* Note the following points for the project name and pathname. If not, the file will not be linked correctly.
- The following characters must not be used for the pathname.
:, ., =, ;, <, >, [, ], /, ?, |, *, "
- The following characters must not be used for the project name.
¥, :, ., =, ;, <, >, [, ], /, ?, |, *, "
- The project name must not exceed 24 characters.
(24 one-byte characters/12 two-byte characters, one-byte and
two-byte characters can be used at the same time)
- The project pathname (from the drive name to the project name) must not exceed 171 characters.
Was this page helpful?
Please cooperate with the questionnaire to make it better.