Can I reflect the settings in a screen program to change the local screen settings?
You can apply the settings in a screen program by using [Clear Ini File] option when downloading the screen program.
- Go to [Transfer] > [Download] > [Option] and check [Clear IniFile] option box.
Click [PC->] to start downloading.
- During the downloading, the dialog box below is prompted. Click [Yes] to clear the setting currently made in the local screen.
* Display language in the local screen will be in English once you clear the ini file.
Change the display language accordingly from [Language setting].
* User settings are also deleted.
* IP addresses of LAN/LAN2/WLAN will be restored to default.
To restore the settings in the screen program using local screen:
When you make any change in the settings on the local screen, [Restore Screen Data Setting] button appears.
Press [Restore Screen Data Setting] button and then [Apply] to apply the settings made in the screen program are applied.
* It is not possible to clear all the settings all at once.
Go to each menu and use [Restore Screen Data Setting] button.
Was this page helpful?
Please cooperate with the questionnaire to make it better.