How do I install or update configuration software "V-SFT-6"?
The way to install or update configuration software "V-SFT-6" is as follows.
[Either or both V-SFT-5 or V-SFT-6 already installed]
- Download the update module for V-SFT-6 from our website.
The download page is here.
* You need to register as a member to download the update module.
* If installing V-SFT Ver. 5 in “C:\Program Files” on Windows Vista or later,
it may not work properly.
In this case, please refer to here and reinstall.
- Download six ZIP files below.
* "xxx" designates the version number.
- Unzip six downloaded ZIP files to the same directory. Six folders, Disk1 to Disk6, are shown as below.
- Double-click "setup.exe" in the "Disk1" folder to start installing V-SFT-6.
- Follow the procedures to update after the installer startes up.
* Be sure to close V-SFT-5/V-SFT-6 before the installation.
* You need to have authority as an Administrator for the update.
- You need to download the manuals for help menu separately.
Select "Manuals for V-SFT-6" from the search results in step 3 and download it.
- Double-click the module (EXE file) from step 7.
Follow the procedures to update after the installer is started up.
* Close V-SFT-6 before the installation.
* Administrator authentication is required.
[Neither V-SFT-5 nor V-SFT-6 installed]
Please purchase DVD-ROM of V-SFT-6.
(The update module from our website is only for the update.
It cannot be used for installation.)
* However, if you have CD-ROM/DVD-ROM for configuration software "V-SFT" or
"UG00S-CW", you may be able to update to "V-SFT-6".
The installation procedure differs depending on the OS of your PC and the version
of your CD-ROM/DVD-ROM.
For the detailed procedure for installation, click here.
Was this page helpful?
Please cooperate with the questionnaire to make it better.