Pressing a switch does not activate anything.
- Interlock is set for the switch.
- Touch switch position is not aligned.
- When using a switch for changing screens (Function: Screen Change-over), the control device memory bit for changing over screen numbers by a switch is set (ON).
- When [Interlock] is configured on the [Switch] dialog, satisfy the configured requirements.
Example: Turn ON bit 0 of $u100 to enable switching.
- Check if touch switch position is not aligned. If it is not aligned, correct. For more information, refer to " Pressing the touch switch activates nothing or activates a position that deviates from the switch.".
- Check bit 0 (the bit for changing over screen numbers by a switch) of the device memory specified at [System Setting] -> [Hardware Setting] -> [Control Area] -> [Control Device].
If ON, turn it OFF.
Was this page helpful?
Please cooperate with the questionnaire to make it better.