Check the settings below:
V9's calendar settings
If date and time set on the V9 unit is not correct, it is not possible to establish VPN connection.
Margin for the error is 24 hours. Collect the calendar accordingly.
For details about how to adjust the calender, click here.
IP address settings
V9's IP address must be set correctly.
V9 is able to have up to four IP addersses (LAN/LAN2/WLAN/LAN unit).
The IP address for VPN must be set to different network.
Also make sure if there is any device with identical IP address on the same network.
For details about how to check duplicated IP addresses, please click here.
The gateway of the LAN port to be used for VPN must be set correctly.
- Set the IP address of the router correctly.
- When using V9 with 2CH or 3CH LAN ports, the gateway setting of the LAN ports other than the one for VPN must be blank.
VPN setting must be made correctly.
- Set the domain name and the active ID correctly.
- Set the proxy settings if necessary.
Internet connection must be healthy.
- Check the settings of the router and gateway as well as wiring of the cables
- In V9 local screen, go to [I/O check] > [Network Test] > enter V9's gateway address in the [IP Selection] box and press [Start Test].
OK: Internet connection is established.
NG: Internet connection is not established.
- Check firewall settings
VPN connection uses port No.443. Please ask your network administrator to allow the use of the port NO. 443.
For details about VPN, please refer to "Web Machine Interface Manual".
Was this page helpful?
Please cooperate with the questionnaire to make it better.