I want to show a multi-overlap using PLC command but the overlap does not appear.
Check the following points:
- Multi-overlap (icon) is not place on the screen.
- Multi-overlap setting (icon) is not correct.
- Macro commands are not correct.
- To show multi-overlap using a switch, please click here .
- To show multi-overlap using PLC command, please click here .
- Go to [Home] or [Parts] > [Multi-overlap] and place a multi-overlap icon.
This icon still works when you place it outside editing area of the screen.
- Double-click the multi-overlap icon and sselect [Multi] from [Overlap Setting] and select [Control Device] from [Display Method] pulldown box.
- E.g.) Multi-overlap icon is set as below:
・Control device: M0
・Device for Overlap Library No. to Display: D101
To show the overlap library No. 3:
1） Enter "3" to D101 (Device for Overlap Library No. to Display).
2） Set the control device M0 to ON.
Was this page helpful?
Please cooperate with the questionnaire to make it better.