I want to show a multi-overlap using a button but the overlap does not appear.
Check the following points:
- Multi-overlap (icon) is not place on the screen.
- Multi-overlap setting (icon) is not correct.
- Macro commands are not correct.
- To show multi-overlap using PLC command, please click here .
- To show multi-overlap using macro command, please click here .
- Go to [Home] or [Parts] > [Multi-overlap] and place a multi-overlap icon.
This icon still works when you place it outside editing area of the screen.
- Double-click the multi-overlap icon and check the overlap ID setting in the [Operation Select] dialog box.
Double-click a switch and set the same ID number as the ID checked in the multi-overlap icon.
- Double-click the multi-overlap icon and select [Multi] from [Overlap Setting] and [Switch] from [Display Method].
- Double-click a switch and set the [Function] to [Overlap Control], check [Set Display No.] option box, and enter the overlap library number you wish to call.
Was this page helpful?
Please cooperate with the questionnaire to make it better.