I have a communication problem between the V9 and Mitsubishi Q series CPU via Ethernet unit.
Please check the settings below:
Screen program settings:
[System Setting] > [Hardware Setting]
- Select [QnH (Q) series (Ethernet)] at [Device Select].
- [Device Select] > [Target Port no.] and select appropriate port to connect.
For the V9's built-in LAN port, select [LAN].
(For the V9 with an extra LAN port, [LAN2] option is also available.)
For connection with the V9's optional Ethernet unit (CUR-03), select [LAN unit].
- [PLC1 Property] > [Property] > [Target Setting] > [PLC Table] and set an IP address and a port number of the PLC.
* Set the same IP address and Host station port No. as the PLC settings
described in the section below.
- Select the PLC for connection from those registered on the PLC table at [PLC1 Properties] > [Target Settings] > [Connect To].
(Valid only for 1 : 1 connection)
Set [Network Parameter] of Mitsubishi's programming tool.
Network type: Ethernet
IP address and other settings must be made here.
Port No. setting
For an Ethernet unit, there are two different ways to set port numbers. With the [Automatic open UDP port] setting, communication is performed without discriminating between connecting units. With the [Open setting] setting, communication is performed only with units for which a connection has been established.
- Automatic open UDP port:
The port number is changed using the ladder. The default setting is 5000 (DEC).
- Open setting:
[Open setting] under [Network Parameter]