Pressing a switch does not activate anything.
- Interlock is set for the switch.
- ON delay is set for the switch. (TS/V8 only)
- Touch switch position is deviated.
- When the screen change switch (Function: Screen) is used, the "screen internal switching" bit is ON so screen switching is disabled.
Display the [Switch] dialog → [Other Settings] → [Interlock] and check if [Use interlock] is checked. If checked, satisfy the conditions set for interlock.
Example: Turn ON bit 0 of $u100 to enable switching.
* When you use V-SFT Ver.5, check the [Switch] dialog → [Interlock] tab.
Display the [Switch] dialog → [Other Settings] → [Delay] and check if [ON delay] is checked. If checked, satisfy the conditions set for ON delay.
Example: ON after 1 second (10 x 100 msec)
* When you use V-SFT Ver.5, check the [Switch] dialog → [Delay] tab.
- Check if touch switch position is deviated. If deviated, correct. For more information, refer to following FAQ.
"HKFAQ000128 Pressing the touch switch activates nothing or activates a position that deviates from the switch".
- Check bit 13 (screen internal switching) of Read area "n + 1" If ON, turn it OFF.
For details about how to check Read area, click here.
Was this page helpful?
Please cooperate with the questionnaire to make it better.