An unavailable device memory address is set or the available device memory range is exceeded.
The causes are listed below.
- Device memory set in the screen program does not exist on the counterpart unit.
- In the case of an Ethernet connection, an unregistered PLC table number is set in the PLC properties located at [Hardware Setting] → [PLC Setting] → [Properties] → [Target Settings].
- The PLC device memory is blank.
Check the device memory setting.
- Click [Tool] → [Search] → [Device].
- Deselect the [Device Designation] checkbox and click [OK].
- Check that there is no invalid device memory in the displayed list.
Set the PLC table number again.
- Click on the target PLC located at [System Setting] → [Hardware Setting] to display the PLC properties.
- Register the IP address and port number of the network device for connection to a number in the PLC table.
Select the registered PLC table number for [Connect To].
Set the registered PLC table number as the port number for the device memory of each item.
Set the PLC device memory again.
- Execute [Tool] → [Error Check] and find the error location.
- Double-click on the error location to jump to the setting on the relevant screen.
- Reconfigure the device memory.
Was this page helpful?
Please cooperate with the questionnaire to make it better.