I want to show a multi-overlap using macro command but the overlap does not appear.
Check the following points:
- Multi-overlap (icon) is not place on the screen.
- Multi-overlap setting (icon) is not correct.
- Macro commands are not correct.
- To show multi-overlap using a switch, please click here .
- To show multi-overlap using PLC command, please click here .
- Go to [Home] or [Parts] > [Multi-overlap] and place a multi-overlap icon.
This icon still works when you place it outside editing area of the screen.
- Double-click the multi-overlap icon and sselect [Multi] from [Overlap Setting] and select [Switch] from [Display Method] pulldown box.
- Double-click the multi-overlap icon and check "Overlap ID" in [Operation Select] dialog box.
Check if the overlap ID is the same as the ID set in the multi-overlap icon. Also make sure that the overlap library number is the one you wish to show, as well as macro command.
E.g.) Show overlap library No. 3
Was this page helpful?
Please cooperate with the questionnaire to make it better.