V8 series Product Specifications HKFAQ000301
How do I install or update configuration software "V-SFT-5"?
The way to install or update configuration software "V-SFT-5" is as follows.
[Either or both V-SFT-5 or V-SFT-6 already installed]
- Download the update module for V-SFT-5 from our website.
The download page is here.
* You need to register as a member to download the update module.
* If installing V-SFT Ver. 5 in “C:\Program Files” on Windows Vista or later,
it may not work properly.
In this case, please refer to here and reinstall.
- Click "Search" after setting the conditions as below. The update modules are displayed.
- Download the exe file below.
* "xx" designates the version number.
- Double-click the module (V-SFT_54xx0_up.exe) from step 3 to start installing V-SFT-5.
- Follow the procedures to update after the installer starts up.
* Close V-SFT-5/V-SFT-6 before the installation.
* You need to have authority as an Administrator for the update.
- You need to download the manuals for help menu separately.
Select "Manuals for V-SFT-5" from the search results in step 3 and download it.
- Double-click the module (VSFTV5_Manual.exe) from step 6.
Follow the procedures to update after the installer is started up.
* Close V-SFT-5 before the installation.
* Administrator authentication is required.
[Neither V-SFT-5 nor V-SFT-6 installed]
Please purchase DVD-ROM of V-SFT-5 or V-SFT-6.
(The update program from our website is only for update.
It cannot be used for installation.)
* However, if you have CD-ROM/DVD-ROM for configuration software "V-SFT" or
"UG00S-CW", you may be able to update to "V-SFT-5".
The installation procedure differs depending on the OS of your PC and the version
of your CD-ROM/DVD-ROM.
For the detailed procedure for installation, click here.
Was this page helpful?
Please cooperate with the questionnaire to make it better.