V8 series Operation Troubles HKFAQ000148
Pressing the reset switch does not clear history data.
- The switch is not pressed twice.
- The switch function is not set to [Reset].
- The switch is disabled according to the interlock setting.
- Press the "Reset" switch once and while the switch is flashing (within 2 seconds *) press it again.
* With the TS/V8 series, display the [Switch] dialog → [Delay] to change the setting time.
- Check if [Switch] dialog → [Function] → [Standard: Reset] is set.
- For more information, refer to "Pressing a switch does not activate anything.
It is possible to clear history data by using the PLC device memory. In this case, turn ON the reset bit of the sampling control device memory.
Was this page helpful?
Please cooperate with the questionnaire to make it better.